1. Delivery & Collection FeeDelivery & collection within 10KM radius will be FREE of charge. Delivery & collection above 10KM will incur a charges of MYR10 + MYR1/KM. The hirer will be informed for the additional charge for delivery and collection.Additional charge of MYR15 per trip will be applicable for delivery & collection before 08:00 and after 17:00.
2. Driver’s Age & Licence RequirementsThe drivers must be between 23 – 65 years old. Other nationals who hold a valid driving licence in English can drive in Malaysia for a maximum of 3 months. Probational licence holders will not be accepted.
3. Minimum RentalMinimum rental is 1 day (24 hours). Any extension above 12 hours is consider full day rate.
4. Vehicle CollectionDuring vehicle collection, the hirer is required to inspect the vehicle(s) thoroughly. Hirer are also advise to check for spare tyre, tyre opener and tools of the vehicle. If the hirer found any damage or missing part, please inform our staff immediately. Any damage or missing part that is not reported earlier will be considered under the hirer responsibility.
5. Insurance & ExcessAll vehicles are fully insured with standard motor vehicle policy. However the hirer are responsible for excess not exceeding MYR1,500 (Group A), MYR2,000 (Group B), MYR3,000 (Group C) and MYR5,000 (Group D).The hirer can reduce the excess to RM500 by purchasing optional Excess Protection for MYR20 per day (Group A), MYR30 per day (Group B), MYR40 per day (Group C) and MYR50 per day (Group D).All insurance and excess protection does not apply for damage due to careless action, negligence, illegal or improper use of the vehicle.The accident or damage only apply for collision between two moving objects. Any damage while the vehicle is stationary will be under hirer full responsibility and subjected to the above excess and excess protection.Any damage which involves a third party, the hirer is required to get information from the third party driver which include the driver’s name, IC/Passport, driving licence and vehicle registration number. If the claim cannot be made against third party insurance, all damage will be under hirer responsibility and subjected to the above excess or excess protection.The hirer is reminded that underbody and overhead damage is at their own risk at all time. All insurance and excess protection is void if the vehicle is driven on unsealed and unmade road or surface.The hirer is required to contact our representatives to inform us for any event of accidents or car theft.A police report should be made within 24 hours after the accidents or from the time you’ve found out the theft or loss. The police report should be obtained in writing.
6. DepositThe hirer is required to pay a security deposit of starting from MYR300 if the hirer purchase Excess Protection or subjected to the above excess if the hirer did not purchase Excess Protection. The security deposit will be refunded after 14 working days upon returned of the vehicles if no damages had occured and no summons had appeared during the rental period.7. PenaltiesSmoking is strictly prohibited inside the car. A penalty of MYR300 will be charged for cleaning any unpleasant odour.All traffic summons (if any) will be under hirer responsibility. Penalty MYR50 will be charged if the customer failed to pay the summons within the time specified.For long term rental, the hirer is responsible to return the car at our nearest branch if the car is due for servicing. We reserve the right to charge penalty of MYR1 per KM after 500 KM exceeding the service limit.8. Speed LimitSpeed limit for highway in Malaysia is 110 KM/hr, while normal road is 90 KM/hr. Please drive carefully and obey traffic rules.9. Returning The VehicleKindly inform us if you want to return or extend the rental.10. Cancellation PolicyAll cancellation must be notified 48 hours before the booking date. We reserve the right to charge full day rental for cancellation less than 48 hours.